SCU strives to provide a quality service in a constantly changing environment and is regularly reviewing its operations to:
- Respond to external changes such as legislation, government compliance and accountability requirements, demographics and social and economic changes;
- Remain responsive to new conditions;
- Deliver our services in an efficient and effective manner; and
- Enable us to offer the best service possible to our students.
The implementation and management of change in response to our changing environment can be a challenging process, particularly for supervisors. To assist supervisors in this process, the following resources have been developed:
- Guidelines for SCU Managers and Supervisors;
- Change Management Template; and
- Checklist for Managing Change.
If, after reading these resources, you have questions or require assistance, please contact your HR Consultant.
Updated: 26 February 2013