MyHR is the employee self-service module of Aurion, the University's Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
When Aurion access is established for a new employee, MyHR logon details are emailed to the employee. After receiving these login details, employees can access their HR and Payroll information over the Internet using links to MyHR on the intranet (MySCU) or the HR website.
MyHR enables employees to:
- View and modify their name and address information and emergency contact details;
- View and print their fortnightly payslips;
- Manage their bank accounts and deductions;
- View their qualifications and employment details; and
- Apply to attend professional learning programs.
Full-time and part-time employees are also able to:
- Apply for some types of leave, including annual and sick leave;
- View their leave balances and takings and predict future leave balances; and
- Complete and submit timekeeper attendance records (professional employees only)
Supervisors are able to:
- Approve leave, timekeeper attendance records and professional learning program applications for employees;
- Build staff schedules; and
- Access some information on employees reporting to them.
MyHR Online Help
Step by step instructions and videos on using MyHR are available on the Blackboard workgroup HR-TRAINING: MyHR Online Help.
If these resources do not answer your query, further assistance is available by contacting the TS Online Service.
Updated: 22 May 2012