- Global navigation - There are now no visible double arrow buttons next to content items when Edit Mode is 'On'. To edit a menu item, bring your mouse over any text in your menu and the links to make changes will appear; move your mouse away and they disappear.
- Edit Mode' button shows as green when on.
- There is a small icon in between 'Go to Student View' and 'Edit Mode' that allows you to try out new colour schemes and themes, easily switching back to the default theme.
- At the top left side of your screen, above the site menu, is a small house icon and next to this is an arrow pointing down. This is the new site to site navigation. Use this to jump from one site to another in exactly the same location from where you were when you clicked it. If you were in the Grade Centre, it will take you to the Grade Centre of another site. If in a content area, it will take you to the same content area in another site - instantly.
|New Content Editor|
- A new content editor replaces the WYSIWYG text box editor. This new editor is feature rich and easy to use. You'll see a single rows of icons, click on the double arrows at the far right of this box to expand all the new options. These new options include the ability to expand the window to full size so you can see more, an improved math editor and Video Everywhere button that allows you to record video and embed it into your site quickly and easily
|New Social Features|
- You can have a direct connection to Facebook and Twitter. If you choose, you can create a social profile to help connect you with students, collogues and the world in general
- There will be a new tab at the top of your screen next to myServices, called Content Collection. This area provides you with 100 mb of storage space for your own files. You can link to these files from any site to which you have access. There will be more information about the Content Collection at the start of 2013.