DRC supports the Blackboard learning environment in the following ways:
- We create both template-based and customised Blackboard sites for teaching and staff collaboration environments.
- We produce, optimise and upload scheduled unit course materials to the relevant Blackboard site.
- We provide access required for lecturers, tutors and staff members to Blackboard units; simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide technical Blackboard Support & Training [book with MyHR for training].
The SCU Blackboard Team are located within DRC (formerly FLDS) in Room R1:07 and R1:08
- To contact a support person for Blackboard assistance or troubleshooting Blackboard issues email email@example.com.
- For online information and guides about Blackboard tools and features, as well as information on the next version, please access the SCU Blackboard's Support Site.
- To book into Blackboard Training, book training through MyHR.
- To submit your unit for online development go to the DRC Teaching Resources Submission form. You have the option to accept the default Blackboard site setup outlined within the form, or you can communicate if you would like further development.
Updated: 21 February 2013