Charges, Turnaround Times and Results
With these facilities our technical and research staff are able to offer analytical services at competitive rates. As analytical requirements vary considerably (eg. sensitivity required), charges for each suite of analyses can be negotiated separately, but schedules of charges for particular analyses are attached.
The following points apply to sample analysis:
- Sample specific quotes can be negotiated and customised at competitive rates on request.
- Payment is requested on delivery of samples (cash, eftpos, cheque payments accepted). Invoices are available to regular clients. Minimum charges apply.
- Sub-contracted analyses are sent to approved laboratories.
- On-site sample collection by qualified staff is available at a basic rate of $110.00 +GST per hour.
- Turn around times for individual projects will vary depending on the size and complexity of the task, but most will be completed within five to ten working days of receiving samples.
- URGENT turn around times are available on request and only for selected tests. These incur 100% surcharge for 24 hour, 50% for two day and 25% for three day service.
- Results are supplied in Excel and PDF report format detailing the analytical results in relation to standard guidelines, where available.
- Sample Receipt Notices, Results and Invoices are supplied by email and may be posted or faxed if requested.
Updated: 23 April 2013