Grounds and Playing Fields
How do I make a grounds request or report a grounds problem?
- Online Work request Archibus
What are the typical grounds requests that are logged?
- trees & shrubs to be pruned over paths
- broken branches
- slip & trip hazards on paths
- litter removal
- trees to be pruned back from roof gutters
What types of grounds services are performed?
Facilities are responsible for the maintenance of the grounds and playing fields and other University properties. Services include:
- Lawn, dams and garden maintenance (planting, pruning, mowing, weeding, edging, fertilising, irrigation, external pest control, tree maintenance, litter and debris clean up)
- Designing and constructing small landscape for construction projects
- Footpath and carpark maintenance
- Cleaning roads, paths, pavements and surface drains
What types of playing field services are performed?
Playing field maintenance include:
- surface renovation
- top dressing
- spraying and fertilising
- line marking
How do I book the Oval field or Tennis courts?
- Tennis courts and Oval field bookings are the responsibility of UniLife.
t: (02) 6620 3220
The maintenance of indoor plants are the responsibility of Northern Rivers Plant Hire.
All new orders for indoor plants are to be costed directly to each section or department. Please log a request through Archibus (link). An FM staff member will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Updated: 14 January 2013