Payments to students
All payments for student loans, student refunds and scholarships are paid into a bank account nominated by the student by electronic funds transfer (EFT). The following information is required before an EFT can be arranged:
- Domestic Funds Transfer
- BSB no: (BankStateBranch);
- Account no: (up to 9 digits - not your card); and
- Account name: (name the bank account is held in ie. Bill Smith).
- International Funds Transfer
- Swift code or Routing No.;
- Name of financial institution;
- Street address of the financial institution;
- Student's full name; and
- Student's postal address.
Student scholarship payments are processed after the scholarship application and assessment process has been completed by Student Support.
Further information on scholarships is available on the Scholarships website.
Student refunds are processed under authority of the work unit responsible for the refund. Individual work units have different policies regarding the refund of fees, charges or payments.
All refunds are made by EFT to a nominated bank account.
If you believe you are entitled to a refund and have not received it, check your nominated bank account to see if you have a refund entry. If there is no entry on your account, contact the relevant area (as listed below) to check that your refund has been authorised and forwarded to Revenue Services for processing.
- Domestic Student Tuition Fees - Student Services
- International Student Tuition Fees - International Office
- Overseas Health Cover - International Office
- Student Residential Accommodation - Student Accommodation Services
- Field Trips - Relevant School
- Library Replacement items - Library
If you believe you have provided incorrect banking details please contact the Revenue Services Team by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name;
- Your student identification number; and
- Your contact details ie. business hours telephone number and/or email address with your refund query.
Your enquiry will be investigated and a member of our team will contact you.
Overseas loans are processed after authorization for payment has been received from the International Office.
Further information on overseas loans can be obtained by emailing the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revenue Services are responsible for:
- Payment processing;
- Monthly invoicing;
- Student loan monthly reconciliation; and
- Issuing reminder and collection letters.
Enquiries on the loan application process should be emailed to email@example.com.
For assistance and further information contact the Revenue Services Team.
Updated: 05 June 2013