Fusion Festival Photographic Competition
To celebrate the Fusion Festival, the SCU Fusion Committee are holding a photographic competition. Entries open Monday 23 July and close Monday 6 August, 2012.
Photographs should be encompassed within the following theme: UNIty in diVERSITY ...... 'Smile'
- Complete the Fusion Photographic Competition Online Form - Fusion Photographic Competition Online Form
- One entry per person
- Photo files must be JPEGs (No more than 1 MB)
- This competition is open to Southern Cross University staff and students, TAFE and Senior College staff and students on CHEC Campus
- For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1stPrize - $100.00 Co-op Book Voucher
- 2ndPrize - $70.00 Co-op Book Voucher
- 3rdPrize - $50.00 Co-op Book Voucher
- People's Choice Prize - Digital Camera Package
To vote for the Peole's Choice Prize, please go to the Library's Facebook Page and click on Events. Click Like on the photograph that you think should win the People's Choice Award. The photograph with the most Likes will win. Alternatively, you can vote by sending an email to email@example.com providing the number attached to the photo you wish to vote for. Voting commences 7 August and closes 17 August 2012.
All photographs will be displayed in the Library at Lismore, Gold Coast Tweed Heads and Coffs Harbour Campuses from 20 August 2012.
Proudly sponsored by The Co-op Bookshop, SCU Digital Printing Services, CoastRs and LEXUS.
Updated: 18 September 2012