Honours topic: Arsenic sorption and speciation in acid-sulfate soil.Supervisors: Assoc. Prof Ed Burton & Assoc. Prof Scott Johnston.
2011 - Bachelor of Science (Environment), Majoring in Natural Resources & Pollution.
2007 – Diploma of Laboratory Technology.
Research interests / background:
- Acid sulfate soils
- Soil, water and riparian landscapes
- Soil and water pollution, degradation and rehabilitation
- Phyto- and Bio-remediation
- Permaculture and sustainable living
- Freshwater research (chlorophyll quantification, phosphorus quantification, water quality measurements, mesocosm experiments).
- 2012: George Lewin Honours Scholarship (for community benefit).
- 2010: Griffith Award for Academic Excellence (Griffith University).
- 2010: Industrial Affiliates Program (Griffith University) project - The Quantification of Inorganic and Organic Phosphorus Associated with Cyanobacteria in Wivenhoe Reservoir.
- 2009: Head of School Commendation for High Achievement (Griffith University).
Updated: 29 November 2012