How to APPLY
Download and complete the Application for Admissions Form.
To avoid delays, we recommend that all supporting documents are included with your application as certified copies:
- academic transcripts (including grading system)
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other)
- academic or employer references
- If you wish to apply for Advanced Standing you will need to complete the Advanced Standing application form with relevant documentation.
Submit your completed Application for Admission Form with attachments, by email, mail or courier.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail/Courier: Southern Cross University - International Admissions Officer, PO Box 157 Military Road, Lismore NSW 2480, Australia.
- T: +61 2 6620 3876
Please bring your original document to Australia as they may need to be verified.
Assessing your Application
Your application will be acknowledged by either Southern Cross University upon receipt* (and you will be notified of the outcome within five days directly) or through your nominated agent. If you have been successful, a Letter of Offer will be emailed, giving you details of what is required to accept your offer. If you are not successful, alternatives may be offered.
*This period relates to standard applications.
Accepting your Offer
Currently, International Onshore applicants* need to follow the instructions in the offer letter they received in the mail - go to the Important Instructions for Accepting your Offer page.
All other international applicants should follow the instructions on the Accept your Offer page.
*International Onshore Applicants are international students studying at a Southern Cross University campus in Australia, who have applied for a course that is CRICOS registered.
Updated: 19 December 2012