Staff and MySCU
Go to the Change Password page.
(On Campus Windows computers only)
When working on a Windows computer on campus, you will also need to regularly change your AD password.
- Login to a PC
- When the computer has logged in, hold the Ctrl-Alt-Del keys.
- The Windows screen will appear.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Type your current password into the Old Password field.
- Choose a new password and type it into the New Password field.
- Confirm your password by typing it again into the Confirm New Password field.
- Click OK
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Please note that this password is also used for your wireless@scu access and email account.
Updated: 12 November 2012