Lecture Theatre Support
Lismore Campus and Gold Coast Tweed Campus
- This session is a must for academic staff who are required to teach in the SCU lecture theatres but have not yet used them. However, it is also open to general staff.
- Most SCU lecture theatres are equipped with public address systems, digital projectors and lighting equipment which requires specific knowledge to operate effectively.
- During this session you will connect a computer to a projector, connect to Internet in the theatres, use a document camera and be provided with general information on use of audio visual and theatre infrastructure.
- Duration: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Location: Lismore Campus and Gold Coast Tweed Campus
- Session times and bookings: will be available during O Week in Semester 1. Staff will be emailed prior to O Week.
- Email queries to: email@example.com
Coffs Harbour Campus
CHECiT support of the lecture theatres (OTH96, DTH350, MLG13 and DTH150) is only for the permanent computer located in these locations. Wireless is also available in the lecture theatres.
All other support is done by the CHEC Facilities Team. There is a phone that will automatially dial this team from inside the theatre.
If outside these hours contact Derek Klenk:
t: 02 6659 3072
There are also several mini-theatre environments (A.1.9/11, A.1.27 and E.G.9) on campus. These have the ability to connect your laptop to the network and a data projector.
Support of these is via the CHEC Facilities team. You do require a key to unlock the cabinet (from your section's Admin Assistant).
You can book a lecture theatre by contacting the Campus Room Bookings staff in Administration
t: 02 66593093
Updated: 05 September 2012