Technology Services procure and manage site licenses on behalf of the whole University for software applications such as Microsoft Office and Anti-virus software.
- Negotiation of economical site licenses for software provided to staff and students of the university.
- Distribution of a variety of software freely available to educational institutions.
- Provision of advice and guidance on software licensing.
First point of contact
Staff Adobe Software Purchase Process
Staff requiring Adobe software products for use in their SCU role can send an email to the Lismore Co-Op Bookshop - firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a quotation. Please do not seek a quote from the other campus Co-Op Bookshops at Beachside and Coffs Harbour. Once received the quotation can be used to create an Ereq/order.
Staff who purchase products from the Co-Op Bookshop will be required to send an email to email@example.com requesting an installation to be performed. In this email staff are required to include the following information:
- Name and contact details (email and telephone number)
- Software title and version to be installed
- Computer asset number (yellow barcode sticker)
- The University software purchase order number
- Campus, building and room number
Bulk Adobe Purchases (more than 5 licenses)
For any bulk purchases please obtain quotes from all of the suppliers listed below prior to ordering. Supplier contacts are:
When requesting a quote please include a statement that Southern Cross University has a CLP (Cumulative Licensing Program) currently at level 2. This will ensure you obtain the best possible price from all suppliers.
NB: Staff or Cost Centres should keep a record of the order number the software was purchased on as that will be needed as proof of purchase when staff change computers, get their computer upgraded or wish to transfer the license to another staff member.
Updated: 16 January 2013