Email Forums and Forum-l
An email forum or list is an electronic mailing list that permits groups of users to discuss specific topics of interest via the email system. In order to use the email list, you must first subscribe to it. At Southern Cross University there are approximately 140 different lists relating to research, teaching units and various other topics.
Forum-L is the electronic mechanism through which general discussion and debate canoccur within the SCU staff community. All new and existing staff will be automatically subscribed to Forum-L.
View and subscribe to the public forum available to staff at SCU. Follow the instruction on each list's page.
Unsubscribe from email lists
To (un)subscribe from go to Forum-l email list, then:
- Scroll down towards the end of the page.
- Select the last yellow shaded box.
- Type in your email address.
- Click on the Unsubscribe box to the right.
- A new screen will appear and you need to click on Unsubscribe again.
Updated: 30 August 2012