- Audio Visual support is provided by the Audio Visual and Multimedia Team (AV&MM) of Technology Services.
- Support is provided free of charge during normal teaching hours (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm). Support for core teaching activities outside these hours can be arranged.
- Support for external conferences and events can also be arranged on a fee for service basis.
- AV equipment within teaching spaces vary according to room classification (function and size).
- Maintenance and support for AV equipment in lecture theatres and common use teaching spaces.
- Support for special events such as Graduation.
First point of contact
t: 02 6620 3482
Coffs Harbour Campus
t: 02 6659 3072
Gold Coast Campus
t: 02 6620 3698
Training and support
The University's audio visual facilities have recently undergone significant improvements and expansion. It is important that teaching staff who use the lecture theatres attend a training session to acquaint themselves with the new control screens and features.
8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Support for core teaching activities outside these hours can be arranged.
Scheduled outside of business hours (ie. 8am - 5pm) where possible to minimise disruption, however in the event of equipment failure impacting on lectures and tutorials AV&MM staff have priority access.
Updated: 17 September 2012