Video Conferencing Services
Southern Cross University provides state of the art video conferencing facilities for education, administrative and promotional use.
Our studios are located at Lismore, Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour campuses.
Commercial use by internal and external clients is also welcomed.
- Management of video conferencing facilities including administrative and technical.
- Technical Services support staff are on hand and connect each video conference prior to the start of each booking and assist with any presentation or other requirements as needed.
- The connection is monitored during the conference.
- Basic training and orientation for staff on use of equipment.
- Support is available on request.
Please use the self-booking instructions to make room bookings.
Training and support
One on one or group training can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you book video conference facilities for your teaching, it is strongly advised that you attend a training session. Contact Academic Skills Development to book in for the next workshop, Effective Video Conference Teaching.
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday or as negotiated.
Updated: 08 April 2013