How do I add my photo in Outlook?
You can add a photo of yourself to your email profile and have it show up in both Webmail and Outlook to people within the university alongside your messages.
To add you photo:
- Login to webmail at: email.scu.edu.au.
- At the top-right of the Outlook Web App window, click on your name and select Change Picture from the menu.
- In the Change Picture window, click Change.
- Navigate to the file on your computer you want to use as your picture, and double-click to select it.
- When you're done, click Save to save your changes.
Your new picture should appear in Outlook Web App (Webmail) after a few minutes. It can take up to 24 hours to appear for yourself and others in Outlook on your computer.
Updated: 08 October 2012