Researchers and academics
Liaison Librarians are available to assist researchers with ongoing support and advice throughout the research cycle. Liaison Librarians can help you to:
- fully utilise the range of information research tools available to you
- meet your more complex information needs
- measure your research output and impact
- identify high impact journals in your research field
- keep up-to-date with the literature
- manage your information sources with EndNote.
Help can be provided through individual consultations or through customised workshops for small groups.
Contact your Liaison Librarian to discuss your needs.
Updated: 02 January 2013