Theses passed by the Higher Degree Research Committee at Southern Cross University are deposited into ePublications@SCU. These records are then harvested into the Trove database developed by the National Library of Australia. Access to the digital version of theses from all Australian Universities is available through this service.
The following resources are useful for finding theses:
- SCU theses in ePublications@SCU
- OATD (Open Access Theses and Dissertations)
- British Library Thesis Collection
- NDLTD (Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations)
- PhD Data
- ROAR (Registry of open access repositories)
- OpenDOAR (Directory of open access repositories)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
One copy of every Southern Cross University PhD or Masters by research thesis (in loose leaf format) is stored securely in the Library Archives. A second copy is fully catalogued and made available on open, public access for consultation or photocopying, subject to University Rules.
Some SCU these are available for purchase at a minimum of $AUS71.50. Please contact Document Supply for further information.
- t: 02 6626 3181
- e: Document Supply
For enquiries about the SCU submission process contact the Thesis Examinations Officer, Research Training Unit:
- t: +61 2 6626 9426
- f: +61 2 6626 9145
- e: email@example.com
Updated: 19 April 2013