High Schools Access Program
The Southern Cross University Lismore Library offers local senior secondary school students (years 11 and 12) the opportunity to get a head start on tertiary studies. So while you are working away on your school assignments, studying hard for HSC or just looking for a good book to read, save yourself some research time and head to the Library at Southern Cross University's Lismore campus.
Become a Library Member
- Download School Access Program brochure above and complete the application form.
- Bring in your school ID card and we will use this as your borrowing card.
- The fee for joining the Library is $11 per year. Payment must be made in person. We will accept cash, cheque or credit card.
- You can view our membership rules. The rules are also on display in the Library.
Borrowing from the Library
- Find out what you can borrow and for how long and how to renew and return your items.
- Fines and penalties apply if you return books late or do not return them.
- If we have your email address an email will be sent to you 3 days before your books are due reminding you to either renew or return them.
- You can use online resources within the Library, but unfortunately open access to the Internet cannot be provided. Due to licensing restrictions, you cannot access online databases from off-campus. For help in using online resources please see a staff member at the Information Desk.
Further Information and Contact
Updated: 02 January 2013