Delivery and fees
|Service||Usual timeframe for supply to SCU*||Minimum fee|
|Inter-library service||1-2 weeks||$0|
|For RUSH and EXPRESS Phone 02 6626 9159 or 1800 659 460|
|Rush service||within 24 hours||$33.00**|
|Express service||within 2 hours||$49.50**|
*The timeframes listed are a guide only - we do not guarantee any delivery times. If an item is posted to you, please allow at least another 3-4 working days for this.
**Contact us for an estimate of total cost.
- Alumni are charged $20 per requested item (including inter-campus loans) in addition to the rates in the table.
- Undergraduates are charged $20 per requested item from outside the UNILINC network of libraries.
- Distance education students: we will send the item to your current contact address at no charge. Please advise the library of any contact changes. An email will be sent to your SCU email account when the items are dispatched.
- On-campus borrowers: we will email you to inform you that the item is available for collection at your local campus library. You will need to present your library card on collection.
- Where possible, photocopies will be sent to your SCU email account electronically.
- If a supplier sends us an article by mail, internal staff and students will be notified by email to collect from the Library.
Updated: 22 March 2013