Successful authors have now been notified and presentations scheduled into the provisional program. Please find below advice on preparing your presentation.
- Oral presentations will be given 15 minutes.
- To ensure your entire presentation is heard please do not run overtime. Sessions will be chaired, and presentations kept to time. 5 minutes has been allocated for questions and to introduce the next speaker.
- If you are developing your presentation in PowerPoint, please bring a copy of your presentation with you to the conference on a data stick.
- Please present to your allocated room, with your presentation at the start of the break before your session. An AV technician will be available to load your presentation on to the laptop.
- Poster presentations will be displayed throughout the conference.
- Two sessions have been allocated for the author to be available for queries, see program.
- During these sessions you are asked to stand alongside your poster to answer any questions from delegates.
- Poster size is 'A0' (90cm wide x 120 cm high for portrait or 120cm wide x 90cm high for landscape).
- Please bring enough Velcro dots to securely adhere your poster to the board.
- All costs incurred in poster presentation are the responsibility of the presenter.
- The poster may include text, graphics, photographs and other visuals. Authors need to acknowledge sources of photos, and ensure that what they are sharing is free of intellectual property issues.
Updated: 13 May 2013