Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities
The conference organisers invite government agencies, the corporate sector, medium and small enterprises, training and educational institutions to participate in the conference as a sponsor or trade exhibitor. The conference is a unique opportunity to interact with a diverse audience who share a common interest in acid sulfate soils.
Sponsorship will provide your organisation with an excellent opportunity to:
- promote to a valuable target audience,
- showcase your products and programs relevant to practitioners,
- provide exposure to a national audience of an estimated 120-155 delegates,
- enhance your public relations through networking activities and conference exposure,
- ensure that your involvement and support is widely acknowledged,
- have exposure to the latest thinking and practice on issues relating to acid sulfate soils, and
- allow your staff to participate in conference activities.
Please note that the number of key sponsorship opportunities are quickly decreasing. If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibiting at the conference, please contact the conference organisers ASAP to avoid disappointment.
|Major Sponsor||Dinner Sponsor|
|Welcome Sponsor||Program Sponsor|
|Session Sponsor||Lanyard and Data Stick Sponsor|
Updated: 13 May 2013