Program Conference and Themes
The multi-disciplinary conference is set to attract a wide range of stakeholders, and the focus will be on providing current information, exchanging experiences and creating opportunities for discussion, debate and networking. The conference will cover relevant aspects of acid sulfate soils including science, policy, planning and management.
The conference program includes a number of themes:
- Understanding the nature of ASS, their impacts and distribution,
- Assessment techniques and laboratory analysis,
- Policy, regulation and education,
- Managing ASS and groundwater during development and mitigating the impacts,
- Understanding inland ASS - proudly sponsored by the Murray-Darling Basin Authority , and
- Broad acre remediation of ASS disturbance in wetlands and agricultural landscapes.
The organisers are pleased to release the conference program below.
The conference program has been sponsored by
Updated: 13 May 2013