This site is designed to supplement the book Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates, providing additional support for those who want to follow up the issues and strategies outlined in the book. For owners of the book the site will provide:
- Live Links to resources mentioned in the book, allows us to supplement these with resources identified since publication, or others that we simply weren't able to incorporate in the book due to space limitations.
- Software that can support the efficiency and effectiveness of your research
- Templates refers to throughout the book, enabling you to efficiently adopt some of the ideas suggested.
- Contact us provides feedback and make further suggestions, which we can in turn share with others via the site.
- Additional content which was not able to be included in the book due to space limitations or that has been released since the book's publication
- Share your ideas establishes a community of researchers interested in issues related to organising and managing research.
The Organizing and Managing Your Research Website will grow and develop in response to the interests and needs of users. We hope that you will join us in contributing to this enhancement to the book.