- A grade point average of Credit (or equivalent for students who completed their undergraduate studies elsewhere), preferably including a Distinction for the Integrated Project.
- Students who can demonstrate an improved performance and academic record or who have professional experience in the specified area of research may also be eligible, subject to approval by the Head of School.
Study mode and commencement dates
- You can choose to study Honours on a full time or part time basis.
- There are two commencement dates - February and mid-year of each year.
How to apply
- Download and read the latest Honours Handbook.
- Decide what area of interest you would like to study and then find out which members of Academic staff may be qualified to supervise you.
- Apply online at scu.edu.au/applyonline
- Existing SCU students can apply using the application tab within MyEnrolment
- If you have any further questions contact the Honours Programs Coordinator.
Updated: 05 February 2013