Research Operational Plan 2011-2015
- Identify and pursue research funding that seeks to address challenges faced by Indigenous communities and organisations.
- Work collaboratively with SCU researchers to undertake applied research relevant to Indigenous communities.
- Establish collaborative networks of researchers to work in partnership at regional, national and international level to undertake applied research that Indigenous and the wider community identify as significant and beneficial.
- Undertake research capacity building, skills development and professional activities with Indigenous researchers and organisations.
- Seek and identify synergies between Indigenous researchers that value add to Indigenous organisational and community development.
Updated: 30 January 2013