The School of Health and Human Sciences aims to produce capable and creative health practitioners, prepared for work in Australia's growing health and human sciences industry. The School works with professional associations to design and deliver contemporary courses that are industry-relevant.
The following courses may be recognised or accredited by professional bodies, organisations or associations, making them suitable qualifications for graduates seeking careers in the clinical, allied health or sport science sectors.
- Diploma of Sport Management (Surfing Studies)
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Clinical Leadership (Advanced)
- Master of Osteopathic Medicine
Updated: 19 April 2013