Subscribe to the SCU Law Review
The Southern Cross University Law Review is published annually by the School of Law and Justice at Southern Cross University. Special editions of the law review may be published and will be included in the annual subscription fee.
- The annual subscription rate is A$25.00 domestic; A$30.00 international; plus A$3.00 postage and handling.
- Some back issues are available for A$15 domestic; A$12.00 student; A$20 international.
- Corporate/Organisation subscribers: invoices are included with shipment and are payable upon receipt.
- All other subscribers: prepayment is required.
- Cheque or money order is payable to Southern Cross University Law Review.
- Cancellations: subscriptions are renewed automatically unless the Southern Cross University Law Review is notified of cancellation.
- The SCU Law Review will enter into exchange programs with other law review publications. Please contact the editor for more information.
Subscribe or order
Please provide the following details, and send along with your cheque or money order to the Law Review.
Please indicate if you would like to be included on the subscriptions list.
The Managing Editor
SCU Law Review Subscriptions
Southern Cross University
School of Law and Justice
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Ph: +61 2 6620 3109
Updated: 24 August 2012