Enrolling in Honours
To enrol in Honours you need to:
1. Consult with the appropriate Honours Course Coordinator:
- Dr Rob Garbutt (BA, BMedia, BSocSc) email@example.com
- Dr. Annie Mitchell (BContMusic) firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Smith (BVA) email@example.com
2. Decide what area of interest you would like to study.
3. Find a supervisor and discuss potential Honours Projects.
There are two types of projects:
- You may have a project or area of study already in mind. In that case you can find an appropriate supervisor by consulting Appendix 1 of the SASS Honours Handbook
- You may like to choose a project suggested by an academic staff member. A list of potential projects may be found in Appendix 2 of the SASS Honours Handbook
4. Submit your application by 30 November to firstname.lastname@example.org using:
- Direct Application Form
- Completed Student - Supervisor Agreement Form MS Word version or PDF version
- A brief proposal (one page) outlining your intended project.
Updated: 03 April 2013