Use a style from the bullet point library found in Microsoft Word (dots, arrows, numbers etc.)
Do not start lists with a dash or a hyphen.
Rule 1: For lists that are complete sentences, always end the sentence or paragraph with a full stop. Start these list points with a capital letter. There is no fullstop required after a url.
Here are some quick facts about international exchange opportunities:
- No extra tuition fees while you are enrolled during your exchange.
- You are still eligible to receive Centrelink benefits while studying overseas.
- Visit the international exchange website to review the information available. Visit exchange.scu.edu.au.
Rule 2: For lists that are not complete sentences (i.e. they are single words or fragments of a sentence), do NOT use a fullstop at the end of each point. In general, you should use a fullstop at the end of the LAST point. Start these dot points with either a lower case or capital letter. The main thing with lists is consistency of style throughout a document.
Different courses may have different study options depending on the content of the course. You can:
- 'attend' a virtual lecture or tutorial
- view lectures or tutorials online when you have the time.
Majors available are:
Updated: 26 April 2013