Popular Downloads (Staff Only)
This page is a resource to download the most frequently accessed guidelines, forms and templates. To view all available downloads, visit the Documents Downloads (Staff Only) page.
Editorial Style Guide
This guide provides a reference for Southern Cross University staff in the preparation and production of University publications.
It aims to maintain consistency in language for non-academic communications.
The guide is available to download in PDF format:
Powerpoint Presentation Template
This template contains multiple slides with various layout options.
The template is available to download in Microsoft Powerpoint format:
Email Signature Template
This document contains two versions of an email signature and instructions to implement with Microsoft Word.
The template is available to download in Microsoft Word format:
This is the generic SCU letterhead.
The template is available to download in three versions. For internal printing, select 'shrink to fit' on the print options dialog box, otherwise the lower band of colour and addresses in the footer may be cut-off.
- Letterhead - PDF for in-house print
- Letterhead - PDF with crop marks for stationery print
- Letterhead - Word template for in-house print
Other forms and documents
- SCU Style and Design Guidelines - this document contains the core elements of the SCU identity and guidelines to ensure consistent application of the SCU brand.
- Online Publication creative brief and approval form - a request form for publications and design assistance.
All downloads including those for schools, offices and research centres are available at the Documents Downloads (Staff Only) page.
Updated: 06 May 2013