The following educative interventions are those that staff may recommend a student undertakes to learn more about how to practice academic integrity.
The link/s below will take you to the relevant website for that resource. Students may:
- Read and consider the Quick Guides about academic integrity (including those about avoiding plagiarism) available at Learning Zone;
- View and consider the videos on how to use Turnitin, available at Learning Zone;
- Book an appointment with a Learning Coach to undertake additional academic skills support to assist you in avoiding making any further breaches of academic integrity;
- Recomplete the Academic Integrity Module;
- Revise and resubmit their work (marking penalties may apply);
- Other (i.e. the UA may suggest a bespoke intervention based on the specifics of the case).