Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee is pleased to accept abstracts for the AMSN 2020 Australian Mangrove and Saltmarsh Network (AMSN) Conference, "Looking back to move forward”. Abstracts will be accepted for oral presentations (full length and flash talks) and posters.
Abstracts should be prepared according to the guidelines and template below, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1200 pm AEST on Monday April 20th 2020.
An abstract template example is included in the AMSN 2020 Abstract Preparation Guidelines.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- In the email subject field write: ‘abstract – YourName’ (e.g. “abstract – Penny Lane”).
- Attach a word document (using this template) containing your abstract.
- The name of this file should be ‘doc ‘ (e.g. “PennyLaneAMSN2020.doc”).
- Include your preference for full talk, flash talk, or poster presentation in the email body and
- Students only: Indicate if you wish to be considered for the Best Student Presentation award in the email body and
The Organising Committee encourages applicants to submit abstracts of a high quality that comply with the preparation guidelines below. Any abstracts that do not conform to these guidelines will be returned for corrections.
- Length: The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Authors' names: Authors' names should be given as initials and a family name (e.g., “P. Lane”). Author names should be followed by their respective departmental postal addresses.
- One figure maximum per submission.
- Key Words: Three to 10 key words should be appended to the abstract (separated by a single line).
- Corresponding Author: The email of the main corresponding author should be placed below the keywords.
- References and citations are not permitted.
- File Format: Word Document (.docx) or earlier, OpenOffice.org (.odt).
Abstracts submitted, but not chosen for full talk presentations will be further considered as flash talks or poster presentations. Full oral presentations will be of approx. 12 minutes length, and promptly concluded after 15 minutes. Flash oral presentations will be limited to 5 minutes. Posters should be A0 in size.
For any enquiries contact email@example.com