The new AMSN 2022 conference dates have been confirmed.
We hope to see you in Ballina from the 4th — 7th October.
No abstracts will be carried over, so please ensure you submit an abstract for consideration.
Registration options include:
- No early bird registration
- In person (at Ballina) only registration
- Full registration $450 (excluding dinner $80)
- Student registration $270 (excluding dinner $80)
- Registration open now and closes 30 September
- Social functions include a Conference dinner on Wednesday 5 October 2022 from 7:00pm
- Field trip (no cost) to Ballina mangrove sites
Half Day Workshop
Friday 7 October 2022
- This workshop will explore knowledge gaps and challenges in the application of science, policy and practise for managing intertidal systems to reinstate and sustain ecosystem values and services.
- Work on blue carbon has required multi-disciplinary partnerships and collaborations that span these spheres.
- A panel of blue carbon experts will share their experiences working within and across these spheres.
- There will be opportunities for questions and a facilitated discussion on blue carbon and how science, policy and practice collaborations can be used to address knowledge and delivery gaps in other important topics for mangroves and saltmarsh.
- The workshop will be a good way to discuss what has been presented at the conference and learned during the field trips.