Abstract submissions are open
AMSN 2022 is now an in-person conference only.
The Organising Committee is pleased to accept abstracts for AMSN Ballina 2022 “Looking back to move forward”.
Abstracts will be accepted for presentations that are:
Formats for your in-person presentation;
- Full paper: 12 minute presentation
- Flash Talk: 5 minute presentation
Preparing your abstract
Abstracts should be prepared according to the guidelines below and downloadable template, AMSN 2022 Abstract Preparation Guidelines.
Abstracts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm AEST on Monday 25 July, 2022.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- In the email subject field write:
‘abstract – YourName’ (e.g. “abstract – SonnyGreen”)
- Attach a word document (using the template) containing your abstract.
- The name of this file should be:
‘YourNameAMSN2022.docx’ (e.g. ‘SonnyGreenAMSN2021.docx’).
- Include your preference for full talk or flash talk in both the body of your email and on your abstract.
- Students should indicate whether they wish to be considered for the Best Student Presentation award in the body of the email and on the abstract.
The Organising Committee encourages applicants to submit abstracts of a high quality that comply with the preparation guidelines below. Any abstracts that do not conform to these guidelines will be returned for corrections.
Accepted abstracts will be announced on Monday 8 August 2022.
- Length: The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Authors' names: Authors' names should be given as initials and a family name (e.g., “S. Green”). Author names should be followed by their respective departmental / university postal addresses.
- You may only include one figure in your abstract. Together the abstract and figure must not exceed one A4 page.
- Key Words: Three to 10 key words should be appended to the abstract (separated by a single line).
- Corresponding Author: The email of the main corresponding author should be placed below the keywords.
- References and citations are not permitted.
- File Format: Word Document (.docx) or earlier, OpenOffice.org (.odt).
Abstracts submitted, but not chosen for full paper presentations, will be further considered for suitability as flash talk presentations.
Full paper presentations will be 12 minutes length to enable 2 minutes of questions. Flash talk presentations will be limited to 5 minutes.