Venue and Accommodation
Mantra “Legends Interactive Meeting Experience” (L.I.M.E) First Class Full Day Delegate Package includes:
- Pre arrival information via email
- Priority VIP check in for all delegates with no queues
- Door Trolley Cocktail Welcome - First Class lounge comes to your door!
- Discount to Mantra’s indoor sky diving
- Interactive kick start: Yoga on the beach or garden terrace
- Interactive activities - lawn games, daily brainteasers, ideas bar, Nintendo Wii
- Fruit infused water station, snack station, daily scent rotations
- Interactive Cold Drip Coffee & Shake Bar
- Exclusive Farmhouse Breakfast on the paddock
- Complimentary Mini-Bar first fill
- Complimentary parking and internet
- Gourmet morning & afternoon teas, coffee cart with barista for all breaks and a selection of T2 teas
- Daily themed lunch buffet, daily cooking demonstrations, local produce info sessions, food trivia, take home recipe cards
Thursday 12th December 2019
Level 77, 3003 Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Arriving at Brisbane Airport
Hire cars are available to collect from Brisbane Airport. It’s then approx 1 hour drive to the Gold Coast.
Airtrain services travel between Brisbane Airport to the Gold Coast every 15 minutes during the peak (and 30 minutes during the off-peak), making Airtrain the frequent and easy airport transfer.
Simply hop on the Airtrain at Brisbane Airport and travel to Helensvale where you will transfer to the G-link Tram to Surfers Paradise. Allow 2 hours for this travel and approx $35 pp.
Arriving at Gold Coast Airport
Hire Cars are available to collect from the Gold Coast Airport.
Skybus Gold Coast Airport Shuttle will drop you at your hotel.
Taxi’s are also available outside the terminal.
Surfers Paradise on google maps
Mantra Legends Hotel on google maps
- Visit Destination Gold Coast
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks (Sea World, Movie World, Wet n Wild)
- Australian Outback Spectacular
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tamborine Mountain
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
General Gold Coast information
During summer the average temperature on the Gold Coast is a pleasant 20-28°C (68-83°F). It can be humid in summer but this is usually offset by cool sea breezes.
- You can get sunburnt even on cloudy days. Wear sun protection all year round, a broad brimmed hat, shirt with collar and sleeves and maximum sun screen to exposed skin. Don’t forget to pack your swimmers.
- While casual is the Gold Coast norm, some golf courses have dress codes so check when booking.
- Gentlemen may need a jacket when fine dining, or enjoying a sophisticated evening at a club or restaurant.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore.