Studying Business in the Faculty
Get ahead of the pack with our highly successful internship program. Gain valuable hands-on skills and experience while you try out your career choices against the realities of the job.
Accreditation and professional recognition
Our endorsement by leading industry and professional bodies reflects the School’s commitment to business ethics, excellence and quality assurance.
Supporting your aspirations to study business, tourism and IT. Our scholarships range in value from $150 to $32,000 per annum.
Explore your postgraduate options
Get ready to accelerate your career prospects with our postgraduate business degrees in business, project management, accounting, tourism and hotel management, and information technology.
Gain the latest skills and knowledge while building on your own professional experience.
Explore your higher degrees by research options
At the School of Business and Tourism, we’re ready to help you turn your burning interest into a new body of knowledge through research.
Like Panha Heng who designed an algorithm to identify fraud as part of his PhD investigating stock market manipulation. Read more about Dr Panha Heng.
The School offers five higher degrees by research:
- Master of Business (Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business)
- Master of Business (Tourism - Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Tourism)
Visit the Graduate School for details and supervisors
Don't study longer than you have to. Depending on the nature of your previous study or work experience, you may have your prior learning recognised, which could cut time off your degree. For further information about applying for Advanced Standing (or credit) view the relevant Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) course guide below:
- RPL Guide - Graduate Certificate in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide - Graduate Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide - Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide - Master of Business in Global Hotel Leadership