- Agronomic factors on crop health - winter wheat - Field Crops research
- Evidence That Forage-Fed Cows Can Enhance Milk Quality - Sustainability
- Impact of US Brown Swiss genetics on milk quality from low-input herds in Switzerland: Interactions with season - Food Chemistry
- Higher PUFA and n-3 PUFA, conjugated linoleic acid, α-tocopherol and iron, but lower iodine and selenium concentrations in organic milk: a systemat... - PubMed - NCBI
- Composition differences between organic and conventional meat:a systematic literature review and meta-analysis - British Journal of Nutrition
- Enhancing the fatty acid profile of milk through forage-based rations, with nutrition modeling of diet outcomes - Food Science and Nutrition
The following downloadable booklets are the result of a University of Newcastle (UK) led study.