Updated 14 April 7:45pm AEST
14 April 2021
- From 6:00am Thursday 15 April, 2021 masks are no longer required at the Gold Coast and Coomera campuses.
- The University remains open and operating with all required COVID safe practices as per NSW Health and QLD Health Departments advice.
- Masks are also not required at Lismore campus (since 11.59pm on Monday 5th April).
- Teaching and other workplace spaces are setup to cater for 1.5m physical distancing requirements. If this distancing is not possible, wearing of masks are strongly recommended.
- Graduations recommenced on-campus from February 2021.
- Staff, including security staff, will continue to monitor spaces to ensure social distancing. If you are not adhering to social distancing requirements, you will be asked to leave the campus.