Short Term Programs - How to apply
- To be eligible to apply for outbound short term program, you must be a current SCU student who has successfully completed eight units of study.
- Register your interest by completing the short term enquiry form.
- Your enquiry will be acknowledged by the school.
- Students will be selected for the nominated short term program by the school.
- SCU International will contact the nominated students who can then apply using the online application via My Enrolment. Make sure you have all necessary documents ready to complete your application.
- Advise SCU International once your application is completed.
- SCU International will contact you once your application has been reviewed. Any applicable grants or loans will be processed at this time.
- Students will be sent confirmation and asked to complete a mandatory pre-departure questionnaire before attending the pre-departure session.
- Information regarding flights, insurance and visas will be discussed at this meeting along with academic and other expectations.
Getting ready to go
Before you leave, you might want to consider some tips to prepare for your time abroad.