TELL US a Southern Cross story
The competition has closed. Winners will be notified Monday 18 December 2017 by phone and email.
We want you to share a story about studying at Southern Cross University. Whether it’s an amazing experience you want to share, a favourite study space, or an awesome mentor, we want to hear about your stories through video in 60 seconds or less.
Get started NOW for your chance to be featured on our social media channels ...
AND we have great prizes to WIN.
- First prize: $500
- Second prize: $300
- Third Prize: $200
- OPENS: Friday 17 November 2017 0900 AEST
- CLOSES: Monday 11 December 2017 midnight AEST
- Available to any student currently enrolled at Southern Cross University for the duration of this contest.
- Video can be any audio-visual multimedia including video, flash, animation or images.
- Maximum duration is 60 seconds.
- Subject should be original and suitable for distribution.
- Entries must be HD 1080P.
- Winners will be notified Monday 18 December 2017 by phone and email.
- Complete all details below including:
- Provide a description of your video (maximum 100 words).
- Upload your video to Vimeo and provide link in the form below.
- Entries will be judged by a panel based on their originality and visual appeal.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred and won’t be reimbursed whether or not they win.
- Southern Cross University reserves the right to accept, reject or refuse and entry.
- Southern Cross University accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with the Competition;
- Southern Cross University collects your personal information in order to conduct the Competition. Refer to Southern Cross University’s privacy management plan.
I acknowledge that Southern Cross University (the University) has sought my permission to publish any material provided by me in the form of testimonial/video/audio recording/photograph (the material).
I permit the University and its partners and/or collaborators, in Australia and overseas, to publish the material for any purpose, including, without limitation, for the purpose of advertising or promoting the University. I understand that publication on the Internet may include, but is not limited to, the University and its partners and/or collaborator’s websites and other sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
I warrant that I am the creator and/or the rightful owner of copyright in the material. I agree to indemnify Southern Cross University should this not be the case.
I confirm that I fully understand that this permission can be relied upon by the University until I give written notice of revocation in respect of the ‘material’.
I have sought and received the consent of any individual, other than myself who features in the ‘material’ for the University, its partners and collaborators to use and publish the ‘material’.