Decline your offer
If you have received an offer to a course with SCU that you do not wish to commence follow the steps below to decline your offer. If you decline your offer and wish to study at SCU you will need to re-apply.
- Do not decline your offer if you want to start the course later in your commencing year — simply accept your offer, and enrol in that future study period.
- Do not decline your offer if you cannot start the course in your commencing year but still want to start the following year — investigate the options to defer your offer first.
How to Decline Your Offer
Before you can continue you will need to log in to My Enrolment (your online student record). Your My Enrolment login details are provided in your offer. The first time you log in to My Enrolment you will be prompted to change your password.
Can't log in? Select the “Forgotten your login details” link on the login screen and your password will be emailed to you.
Now that you are in My Enrolment, you can decline your offer
- Within My Enrolment select Offers. The course(s) for which you have an offer will be displayed.
- Select View to display the offer details.
- Choose Decline at the bottom of the page.
Important: If you applied through QTAC you must also advise them that you have declined your offer. Use the link below to go there now.