Job register and CareerHub
Southern Cross University CareerHub is a web-based information and management portal that provides an electronic communication hub between you (students and recent graduates) and the Career Service.
The CareerHub portal is designed to provide you with information that is useful in your job seeking and career planning process.
In CareerHub you will find the following resources:
- vacancies categorised by ‘discipline’ and by ‘service’, including casual/part-time, voluntary, internships and graduate employment
- links to useful websites and employers websites
- news from the Careers Service
- registration for Careers Education Workshops
- career related articles
- details of events or employer information sessions and interviews
- frequently asked questions and answers
- reminders of important dates, or information
- email messages and reminders
Log in to CareerHub (enrolled students and graduates only).
Employers need to see CareerHub Information for Employers for registration instruction.