Live Q&A with
Southern Cross experts
Connect with course leaders and experts
to get your study questions answered.
Take a 360 degree
It's the next best thing to being there -
a virtual campus 360-degree tour.
Win a drone
Register for the Discover event to be
in the running for a DJI Mavic Air Drone.
Win a DJI Mavic Air Drone!
Register now for our Discover event to be in the running.
Capture the world around you in stunning detail like you have never seen before!
Don’t miss your chance to go in the draw to win a DJI Mavic Air Drone, a smart and compact drone that is bursting with features that make it easier than ever to capture your adventures from above.
It features a portable design, powerful camera and export flight controls.
* Terms and conditions apply
Open Day goes virtual! (00:15)
This year our Open Day will be a month-long virtual event, launching on 17 August 2020.
Getting to know Southern Cross University (1:31)
Hi I'm Georgia. Hi I'm Isaac with more than 20,000 students who study on campus and online even though we're young we've come a long way and we are now ranked
among the world's top young universities.
The university has three main campuses along the east coast of Australia.
Southern Cross has a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for both on campus and online study.
There are also many pathways into university that don't rely on your ATAR score from high school.
A lot of people feel nervous about starting uni and wonder if they have what it takes.
No matter the extra help you need we've got you covered. We're rated 5 stars for our student support and that's no accident, we have some of the best and most comprehensive student support in the country
Make sure you follow Southern Cross University on Facebook and Instagram as they give you an inside glimpse into life at this great University.
Thanks for watching and we hope you'll be joining us soon.
Note: See also the full length version of this video (14:13)
By entering the ‘Win a DJI Mavic Air Drone’ (Competition), you (the Entrant) agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry into the Competition, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Southern Cross University, (ABN 41 995 651 524; CRICOS Provider: 01241G) a body corporate incorporated under the Southern Cross University Act 1993 (NSW), of Military Road, East Lismore, NSW 2480, Australia P: 1800 005 687 (the “University”).
- The Promotion commences on Tuesday 21st July from 3:00pm (AEDT) and will continue until Thursday 10th September at 5.00pm (AEDT) (the “Competition Period”).
- Entry is open to residents in Australian residents aged 16 years and over.
- Employees and their immediate families of the University are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win. The University retains the sole discretion in this regard.
- The University reserves the right to verify entries and may disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete all fields of the entry form during the Competition Period and enter via scu.edu.au/discover.
- Eligible entrants may enter the Competition only once.
You agree and acknowledge
- The University may send you information and marketing communications. However, if you wish, you may opt out of receiving this information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The University is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- The University does not warrant that any winner is eligible to pilot the DJI Mavic Air Drone. Any winner agrees they will make reasonable enquiries as to whether they are required to apply for a Remote Pilot Licence under the rules and regulations of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
Winning the prize
- The total prize pool is DJI Mavic Air Drone Standard – White, 1 x DJI Mavic Air Drone – White, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x Power Cable, 4 x Propellers (pair), 1 x Propeller Guards (set), 1 x RC Cable (Lightning Connector), 1 x RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector), 1 x RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector), 1 x Gimbal Protector, 1 x Communication Cable (USB3.0 Type-C), 1 x USB Adapter, 1 x RC Cable Slider (Large), 2 x RC Cable Slider (Small) and 1 x Carrying Case, 1 x Spare Control Sticks (Pair) valued at $1,298.
- The winning entry will be selected at random at the Southern Cross University Bilinga campus on the 17th of September 2020 before 5:00pm.
- The winning entry will be notified by the University via email by the 24th of September by 5.00pm. The winner will have their details published on 24th of September bu 5:00pm by 5.00pm on scu.edu.au.
- The winner will receive DJI Mavic Air Drone Standard – White that will be posted through standard domestic postage to the winner once they have provided their postal address.
- If the prize is unclaimed a prize draw will be conducted on 24th October by 5.00pm at the same place as the original draw. The winner will be contacted by email within two business days and will have their name published on scu.edu.au.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters and decisions, the University retains the sole discretion.