Mentoring Program for Women
The mentoring program for women staff members aims to:
- provide developmental support;
- assist in identifying opportunities;
- foster collaboration;
- provide ongoing support networks for staff;
- prepare staff for taking on challenges ; and
- enhance individual capabilities.
If you are interested in participating in this program as either a mentor or mentee, please download, complete and return the relevant application form below.
"I can honestly say that everything I have learnt about being an academic - whether it is teaching, researching or supervising - I have learnt from mentors, all of them generous people, women and men who have gladly given their time and wisdom for my personal and professional benefit. Such collegial relationships continue to be the most satisfying and rewarding aspects of my university life." Dr Kath Fisher, Adjunct Fellow, SCU Engagement.