Year 12 Family and Friends Information Evening
Southern Cross University welcomes Year 12 students, their family and friends to come along to our information evening on Wednesday 29th August 2018.
The evening will provide insights into the journey from high school to university and how students can maximise their entry and scholarship opportunities. During the evening you will be able to discuss your options with our course specialists and discover more about:
- University Entry – UAC/QTAC, STAR Early Offer, ATAR/OP adjustment factors (formerly known as bonus points)
- Course information and career outcomes
- Student support and UniLife at Southern Cross
- Q & A panel with current Southern Cross students
For more information and to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Duration - 5pm-7pm
- 5.00pm-5.30pm – light refreshments
- 5.30pm-6.30pm – presentation & student Q&A panel.
- 6.30pm-7pm – questions, collect brochures etc.