An application may be submitted at any time.
Admission is subject to availability of facilities and supervision.
- Possess a degree equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from the University
- Satisfy additional requirements, if any, that may be prescribed by the Dean (Graduate School).
All candidates are expected to be proficient in English comprehension and expression.
Students can explore research in a range of areas under the Tourism Research Cluster:
- Gambling and gaming
- Nature-based tourism and leisure, interpretation and tour guiding
- Cultural tourism and indigeneity
- Policy, management and governance
- Gender and sexuality.
For more information, visit the Faculty of Business, Law & Arts research pages.