An application may be submitted at any time.
Admission is subject to availability of facilities and supervision.
- Possess a degree equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from the University
- Satisfy additional requirements, if any, that may be prescribed by the Dean (Graduate Studies).
All candidates are expected to be proficient in English comprehension and expression.
Staff from the Faculty of Health are engaged in a range of research activities across the disciplines of nursing, midwifery, allied health, clinical sciences, clinical exercise physiology, exercise science, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, public health and social sciences.
The Faculty encourages multidisciplinary approaches in health and human sciences research and research training, under the broad areas of:
- Clinical outcomes
- Exercise, health and human performance
- Health workforce development
- Human behaviour and communications
- Nursing and midwifery
- Health pedagogical research
- Mental health and wellbeing.