Manage your loans
Borrowed items will be automatically renewed, except under any of the following conditions:
- any item you have borrowed is overdue
- the item is reserved by another borrower
- your borrowing rights have been suspended
- the item has already been renewed two times
After the second renewal, you will receive a reminder notice that an item is due.
You may receive a recall notice if your item has been reserved by another borrower.
Recalls help to provide all clients with fair access to resources. Loan periods for standard items are generous and will be automatically adjusted according to user demand via the recall system.
Always return items on or before their due date to avoid penalties.
Items can be returned via the chutes outside the entrances of all campus libraries or via post using the Reply Paid service.
Reply Paid 157
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Email reminder notifications will be sent to your student or staff email address.
These notices are a courtesy only, however, and should not be relied upon for return of materials. Failure to return a borrowed item by the due date may result in loss of borrowing privileges and/or a replacement fee.
Keep track of your loans by logging into My Account.
- If an item is not returned after receiving a 'long overdue' notice the user will be billed for the replacement cost of the item.
- Inter-Library Loans may incur an overdue fine and/or a replacement fee to the amount invoiced by the lending library.
- Sanctions will apply until the debt is cleared.
- If paying a fine please phone your campus Library.
- Please note: the Library does not take cash.