Manage your loans
Borrowed items will be automatically renewed, except under any of the following conditions:
- any item you have borrowed is overdue
- the item is reserved by another borrower
- your borrowing rights have been suspended
- the item has already been renewed six times
After the sixth renewal, you will receive a reminder notice that an item is due.
Always return items on or before their due date to avoid penalties.
Items can be returned via the chutes outside the entrances of all campus libraries or via post using the Reply Paid service.
Reply Paid 157
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Email reminder notifications will be sent to your student or staff email address.
These notices are a courtesy only, however, and should not be relied upon for return of materials. Failure to return a borrowed item by the due date may result in loss of borrowing privileges and/or a fine.
Keep track of your loans by logging into My Account in the catalogue.
- If an item is not returned after receiving a 'long overdue' notice the user will be billed for the replacement cost of the item, including an administration processing fee.
- Sanctions will apply until the debt is cleared.
- 7-day loan (these items cannot be renewed): $5 per item per day
- Inter Libray Loans will incur an overdue fine of 50 cents per day until the amount reaches $20
- Any item that is overdue by more than 14 days incurs an automatic lost loan fee of $20
- If paying a fine please phone your campus Library.
- Please note: the Library does not take cash.